google.com, pub-3971242553735936, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

PANN: Idol Group That's Just Killin' The Game At This Moment.


Title: Idol Group That's Just Killin' The Game At This Moment.

WINNER

Debuted 2014 August

Comeback 2016 February

Comeback 2017 April!

What's really giving me the goosebumps is that they entered the charts as No.6 and then gradually climbed up to the top and became No.1 ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Honestly, I do think that this can only happen when the song itself is actually really good. You can only rarely see artists with such amazing results after those long hiatuses...

What I'm trying to wrap my head around is, like, how do they compose such sophisticated songs??!? Every album they release is cool and elegantly refined ã… ã…  YG did do a good job making WINNER's concept exclusivity and sophistication ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ The concept really suits them.

WINNER's songs are just too good, so please let them come back oftenã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 


Hope this promotion is successful~~!


ⓒ NATE PANN : http://pann.nate.com/talk/336610353

1. (+145, -12) In REALLY REALLY, JINWOO's part that goes 'please believe in my heart oh-ah~' to 'I like you~' is such a dope killing partã… ã… ã… ã… No matter how many times I listen to this, I just don't get sick of it at all. KIMJINWOO isn't just a pretty face, dang!!!!



2. (+135, -12) WINNER is the group you know is going to release amazing songs (Must listen group).

3. (+128, -12) I'm a fan of different group, but WINNER's recent release is so good, especially REALLY REALLY fits right into my tasteã…  I think I'm gonna listen to this everyday on my bus ride to work. Fighting!!!!

4. (+62, -0) The song is just crazy, actually crazy isn't enough to explain how good it is......KANGSEUNGYOON is a much greater monster than I thought he was...Also I think the reason why KIMJINWOO's part is the killing part is his typical pure voiceã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  His voice tone gives off a more 'I love you' feel than 'I like you'. DHFKSHDKDJ Sooooo good!!!!ã… ã… ã… ã… 

5. (+58, -0) I'm an IC whose just darn happy because the new songs are amazing and don't really care about the charts, but I can't get myself to do anything after I saw they are No.1. I really want to keep them on No.1 cuz I know how much hardships the boys had to go through, and to do so we really need. non-idol fans' helpã… ã…  The songs are really so good, so please listen to them a lot.



6. (+48, -0) The songs released right now are all composed by KANGSEUNGYOON ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… even non-fans have said that they looked up the composer because the song was so good thinking "it must be composed by a famous composer~" and were then surprised to see who composed the songs and wrote the lyrics.



7. (+43, -0) Thank you so much , please listen WINNER's songs.


No comments